The components Deb Brilla uses to make her intriguing "Wanna Buy A Watch" jewelry come from a variety of sources including old die stampings, text, semi-precious stones, old glass, crystals, brass, bronze, sterling, and specially made parts. Each piece is carefully designed to be unique while maintaining a high level of craftsmanship.
- Ear wires are gold plated
To see more by this artist, follow this link.
Taking care of your jewelry:
- Hand made jewelry is a piece of art- keep this in mind as you enjoy wearing it.
- Do not wear your jewelry in the shower, pool, or ocean. Chemicals and house hold cleaners can deteriorate the finish, the pearls, crystals, paints, and the resins.
- Sterling silver naturally tarnishes over time due to exposure to oxygen. The finishes may also fade over time, especially if exposed to elements, and this is expected.
- To clean or brighten up your piece use a tarnishing cloth. Never use any chemicals or detergents. Do not use an ultrasound cleaner. Clean the ear wires with alcohol as needed.
Hand-crafted in the U.S.A.
Visit http://creationsgallery.com/offerings.html for more offerings.